Monday, November 06, 2006

Correction had found a house…..

On Monday night last week we all (Me, Kelly, Mum, Dad and Kellys dad Ron) went round to the house to have look and decide if I should make an offer or not. I don’t think the agents knew what they were in for as you could see the look if confusion and dismay when we got the ladder out so we could look though the roof, after a hours deliberation we decided that the house was sound but the retaining wall holding up the section behind was rotten and needed to be replaced at a rough cost of about 15 – 20 k, well that blew my budget so we walked away. Oh well...

Also I sold my rally car, Edward also sold his and brought Tony’s performance machine…


And cheers for the phone call with all the monkey sounds at 2am on Monday morning.

4 Comments:

At 8:39 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don’t worry Red you weren’t the only one!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 8:39 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uncle sound a bit louder with those extra kilos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 12:12 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on Red you had a big day ahead of you just making sure you were ready for it. It was your Bro's idear

 
At 2:57 pm , Blogger red said...

thanks for that... i needed to get up early but 2:45 am was a bit much. You were so loud.... But I'm gald to see you are thinking of me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home