Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Cut me off at the knees and call me a tripod.

Well….. sorry about the slow response. But hey I’m useless.

Anyway the race in Matamata 2 weeks ago…. It was a fantastic day. The weather held out and the road was fast. Dad was racing Michael’s car, I was locked it a battle for first the whole day and was piped on the final run by 0.8 of a second over 10ks. Ed placed third pulling over a minute off his first run time… haha but the most interesting story of the day was when dad managed to turn Michaels car into a tripod, by ripping off the front right wheel. Well to be honest it was really his fault. On closer inspection the bolts on the suspension didn’t seem to be up to the job…

Also Kelly was in the car with me on the first run, by the time we got to the end it was taking all her concentration not to throw up… so I had to take her helmet off and un-belt her… hehe but the most amazing part of the story is she got back in the car with me on the third run… that’s committed (hell I wouldn’t even do that)…..

I will post some pics up soon… also I have just got back from up north for the long weekend… more on that later

2 Comments:

At 10:10 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohh how sweet, it must be love!

 
At 1:46 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea it looks to me like love. And I know love when I see it

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home