Saturday, February 11, 2006

Exciting times.....

I had to go in a finish a project at work today (will post a link when it is live). YAY I love working on beautiful and fine days especially a Saturday. Bit I did pick up my new rally tires. I'm getting already to do the Possum Bourne Memorial Rally on the 4th of march, should be good. Only problem is trying to find a co-driver, Michael and beka have there touch finals on that day so no Michael.

Got a call from Darren well it sounds like he is having a good time in London it was hard to distinguish between words and slurring, but I did get put onto his taxi driver and had a good chat with him. Apparently he is a student and is studying accounting and business or something like that.

Also last night went to the Chinese lantern festival in Albert park, I have to say that it was pretty dam good, a lot of effort had gone into to some of them.

that's about it.

2 Comments:

At 11:02 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep Darrens arrived, you can tell he's here cause Allan's life has turned into one big blur of doom. First night out and Darren rock off chop off'd poor old Eugene who hurled his snakebite back up into his pint glass on the bar.

 
At 1:05 pm , Blogger red said...

hahaha.... so thing seem to be in order then

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home